Rubriques

Saturday, October 21, 2017

My Bucket List

Hey guys! Welcome to my bucket list. This will probably be regularly updated. As you can see, there is still a lot to do haha. What is on your bucket list? 

 Swim with a Whale Shark

✔ Introduce my boyfriend to my family in the Netherlands

 Have my own horse

 Have children

Get engaged

 & get married

 Live with my boyfriend

 Buy our dream house

✔ Travel to the United States

✔ Travel to a tropical island

✔ Travel around Europe

✔ Travel to Canada

 Go to Japan with my boyfriend

 Go to Disneyland with my boyfriend

 Go to the Harry Potter Studios with my best friend 

Travel to a tropical island with my boyfriend 

See the Northern Lights

 Get my Masters Degree

Get my driver's license & motorcycle license

Get my own motorcycle

✘ Get a tattoo with my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment