Rubriques

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sephora's birthday gift for 2017

Hey guys!

It was my birthday a couple of days ago, and I received my birthday gift from Sephora (I have a Sephora Black card).



Last year it was a little blush palette, with two shades, at least here in France. For 2017, Sephora has really upped their game! This year for our birthdays, they are giving away two sheet masks, the lotus face mask and the green tea eye mask. Who doesn't love a (two) free face mask?!






Aaaaand, that's not the only gift, they are also giving us the opportunity to get our eyebrows waxed at
a Benefit brow bar! Apparently it is not the first time that they do this, but it is for me. I actually was in desperate need of getting my eyebrows waxed, and I've never had them done by Benefit, so I'm very exited!



Have you ever had you eyebrows waxed by Benefit? Did you like it?

Talk to you soon,
Lyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment